Hmmmmm, it seems like they forgot something quite importent in update,it seems like touchwiz does not support ICS's resizable widgets :o only custom touchwiz widgets support resizeing as they always did, but when i bring new mail widget which normally is resizeable in stack ICS i can't resize it on Touchwiz

Anyone figure out how to resize them on touchwiz? if not i hope the gonna fix it in next update ;x
    03-13-2012 10:43 PM
    i just use apex or ADW. I don't see any benefit to touchwiz. I do miss the iwlan.
    03-18-2012 05:46 AM
    whats the idea of resizing widgets anyway? just wondering. i was using apex but when i was resixing it was just the amount of space the widget took on the screen not the widget itself. for example, when resizing the FB widget, i couldnt mnake it show more than 1 status update, just the space it took on screen.
    03-18-2012 04:26 PM
    it is good with some widgets, but not all. it is good with google voice and google+. you have to play with the widgets to see what looks better resized.
    03-25-2012 08:01 AM
    Hmmmmm, it seems like they forgot something quite importent in update,it seems like touchwiz does not support ICS's resizable widgets :o only custom touchwiz widgets support resizeing as they always did, but when i bring new mail widget which normally is resizeable in stack ICS i can't resize it on Touchwiz

Anyone figure out how to resize them on touchwiz? if not i hope the gonna fix it in next update ;x
    You know what else they forgot? Folders! I cannot put two apps together into a folder.
    03-27-2012 11:17 AM
    Custom ROMs with the Trebuchet launcher designed by CM9 team has the option to re size widgets.
    03-27-2012 11:26 AM
    i just use apex or ADW. I don't see any benefit to touchwiz. I do miss the iwlan.
    + 1million

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    04-06-2012 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD