Lost on android-please help

Indianscanrunfast

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit I was a iphone owner before... I have now switched over to android.. So far so good.. Just need a little help.. Lol

If your playing a game with someone is it possible to set up notifications so I know when it is my turn?

Also I was looking in my gallery and a whole bunch of new pictures showed up that I didn't take.. How can I get rid of this or how did they appear on my phone??

Anyone know of a free app out there for free wi-fi Internet.. I heard someone talking about it I just can't remember the name of it:(

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for all your help!!!

timmetal

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
The pictures may be from a media app such as zedge. They will often download album cover art to enhance the experience when you listen to their music player. There is no free internet. But you can break your warranty and root your phone to get free wifi hotspot for your laptop tablet etc. it only runs as fast as the service you get. So unless you're in a 4g area its not all that thrilling. Plus it will kick you of line a lot. Also I don't game online so I have no idea about your first question

Reactions: Indianscanrunfast

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers