Hi everyone,

I have just realized that aptoide doen't work on 4.0.3 (ice cream sandwich!), I just finished installing it on my work phone and it has 2.3.4 and it works perfectly.

The strange thing is that the software installs perfectly but the update repository doesn't work and I have 0 applications in all categories even though from the "aptoide repos" gives me OK when I try to update the repositories.

Anyone had the same problem and has resolved?

05-02-2012 04:55 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have just realized that aptoide doen't work on 4.0.3 (ice cream sandwich!), I just finished installing it on my work phone and it has 2.3.4 and it works perfectly.

The strange thing is that the software installs perfectly but the update repository doesn't work and I have 0 applications in all categories even though from the "aptoide repos" gives me OK when I try to update the repositories.

Anyone had the same problem and has resolved?

HI Spaccafighe,

I am a newbie for android. I am still grasping new things on the new OS since I had iOS for a year and a half.

Just wondering where I can download this Aptoide..

Thanks..
    09-16-2012 09:30 PM
    Yeah, i have exactly the same problem. It didnt work on gingerbread either.
    Somehow i did manage to get it working on ics but dont ask what i done lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    11-22-2012 09:25 AM
    Just type www.aptoide.com into your browser and click download aptoide bar at the top of the page

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    11-22-2012 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD