Hi there,

I have an issue with notification tones built into Galaxy S2. I have three email accounts and they create a tone and vibrate when mail comes to my phone which is fine but of a night time when I go to sleep I have to turn my phone down so email tones wont annoy me. The problem with that is that if a text comes through I cant hear it. Is there such an aftermarket app that allows me to shut email notifications down when I go to sleep but still keep my text tone working in the event of an emergency. I rang Samsung and they were of no help at all. They said the phone wont do that.
    I would appreciate any help, application that somebody knows about or a work around to help with my problem.

Thank you in advance

05-11-2012 08:56 PM
    Only suggestion I would have mate it's to keep the phone on with notifications set high and either turn your wifi/3g off or turn sync off.

One more thing. Are you using the gmail app or the other one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-12-2012 04:36 AM
    Or you could just go into the email app and turn off notifications just for email before going to sleep. You can also just the the sound notification for email to silent but leave the visual notifications on.

Sent from my Epic Touch using Tapatalk 2
    05-12-2012 05:08 AM
    You can try to use Tasker and configure the notification to your liking

Tasker on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.taskerm
    05-18-2012 02:15 AM