I use maildroid and friend caster pro. And ive ran into the issue of ringtones. I have a ringtone set to when the phone rings, but when i get a text, voicemail, friendcaster notification, or email. They all ring the same. How do i change it to ring different for each one?
    05-31-2012 10:10 AM
    Go to settings ; sounds, you will then see phone ringtones and notifications. Click on either of those and you can set your ringtones from there. You can also give each person in your contact list a different ringtone.
    But have to do that in your contact list. Also, you should be able to set ringtones from each thing your in by clicking menu and then settings.
    06-01-2012 07:19 AM
    i know how to do that. See when i had the electrify and other androids. You could set a ringtone to friendcaster, vmail, maildroid, basically every type of notification had its own ringtone. I figured out maildroid. Now i need to figure out how to give friendcaster and vmail a different one than my text
    06-01-2012 07:40 AM
    Have you tried looking in the apps setting its usually their where you can set an individual ringtone for that app

Sent from ATRIX 4g rooted,unlocked and OC to 1.45 with nottachtrix rom using tapatalk 2
    06-01-2012 07:46 AM
    ya i tried that unfortunately it wasnt. Maybe friendcaster changed alittle.
    06-01-2012 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD