SMS doesn't send

jmsyi

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm having a problem with my S2 (SHW-250K). I'm able to receive sms but not able to send it. It says "message not sent" and theres a red exclamation mark next to it. I've tried resetting the phone to factory setting and hard resetting it mutiple times but after all that it still doesn't send. I switched my sim to another phone and im able to send it with that phone. can anyone help?

jstielo87

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
im having the same problem too. I upgraded to 4.0 and now I can only send MMS.. I factory reset too also switched my sim and it worked.... Still nothing on my phone tho....I called Korea, they said its something internal. But you'd have to send your phone back to Korea. I dont want to be w/o a phone for weeks on end so Im just using MMS..

HellRa1SeR

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm having a problem with my S2 (SHW-250K). I'm able to receive sms but not able to send it. It says "message not sent" and theres a red exclamation mark next to it. I've tried resetting the phone to factory setting and hard resetting it mutiple times but after all that it still doesn't send. I switched my sim to another phone and im able to send it with that phone. can anyone help?

Try this. It might solve your problem.:
1. Goto your phone dialer.
2. Enter *#*#4636#*#*
3. Goto Device information
4. There's a box for SMSC, ie, Message center number.
5. Enter your carriers message center number and select update.

I hope it solves your problem. Another method is to install Go SMS pro and theres a setting for custom message center number.

Tariq Sahi

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
your code does not work and i have the same problem with my cell phone

Model SHW-M250K
PDA M250k.UH17.2016
Phone: M250K.UE12.1613K
thanks in advance