Cell-Tracker; Installing jar and tar files

meh37

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S2 running Ice Cream Sandwich. I am trying to install Cell-Tracker and am having problems getting the application to launch. Anyone successfully installed this software product? If so, I'd love to get some help and advice. The installation consist of both jar and tar files. I have read elsewhere that these extensions are not compatible with the android OS and need to be converted to another extension (apk?) in order to be installed. The user manual for the product is pretty weak and makes not mention of any need to convert. This is beyond my range of experience to-date so if anyone has guidance, I am all ears. Thanks

meh37

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using the Cell Tracker product on ANY phone? Clearly the Android version is a worthless piece of junk but am curious is anyone has successfully installed it on a windows phone or an iPhone?

sat99

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Do u know how to install cell tracke. How to install jar and tar files. Please tell me. otherwise if u have cell tracker send me

Phyllis Chandler1

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I also have those same files. I just got them and sm seeking help
2/11/2015. I h a ve a samsung gslaxy tab 3 not rooted. I have not download them as yet still working on understanding how this should be hsndled, Imhope i can use this on my tab, Did you find help as yet?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20