Samsung Galaxy acting werid since update 4.0.4

melly2610

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S2 for just over a year and I've update to 4.0.4 at first my phone wouldn't install the new update it said failed to install try with Kies. My phone doesn't want to connect to Kies I think its something with the usb port? im not sure.

my phone finally updated to the new recent update and now all of a sudden my phone is playing up, my phone wont charge, it would just stay at 40% or something like that and wouldnt move, i took the battery out and it goes downs and it still wont charge, i finally got it charging, it was full battery and everything was fine, the battery life was fine etc: i charged it up again and then next day it was 100% charged, i was checking my emails/Facebook played a game or two, my battery starting dying so i put it back on charge and it just stayed at 42% i lefted it for a while it went to 43% then back down to 42% i took the battery out and lefted it for a while and put it back in it says 3% battery, i put back on charge and now its working fine

I was just wondering if anyone has/had this problem and what is the best solution, i don't want to do a factory reset cause i cant connect to Kies and i don't want to lose anything

Thanks

Mel

V1NY

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I have had my Samsung Galaxy S2 for just over a year and I've update to 4.0.4 at first my phone wouldn't install the new update it said failed to install try with Kies. My phone doesn't want to connect to Kies I think its something with the usb port? im not sure.

my phone finally updated to the new recent update and now all of a sudden my phone is playing up, my phone wont charge, it would just stay at 40% or something like that and wouldnt move, i took the battery out and it goes downs and it still wont charge, i finally got it charging, it was full battery and everything was fine, the battery life was fine etc: i charged it up again and then next day it was 100% charged, i was checking my emails/Facebook played a game or two, my battery starting dying so i put it back on charge and it just stayed at 42% i lefted it for a while it went to 43% then back down to 42% i took the battery out and lefted it for a while and put it back in it says 3% battery, i put back on charge and now its working fine

I was just wondering if anyone has/had this problem and what is the best solution, i don't want to do a factory reset cause i cant connect to Kies and i don't want to lose anything

Thanks

Mel

Save your contacts via your Google account (click contacts, menu button and their should be an option there). Go to accounts, sync your Samsung account if you haven't already. Go to back up and reset and back up your text messages call logs etc using your Samsung accounts. Connect your phone, copy all the files you need on to your desktop. Then do a factory reset, once you sign in to you Samsung and Google account, everything will be restored. Connect your phone to your pc and drag everything back on to your phone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR