Samsungdive and cancelling SMS forwarding

fundarkangel

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to contact Samsung as the Samsungdive cancel SMS forwarding does not work? I have had all kinds of problems as a result (i used a landline number for the re-directions and for some reason, text to speech delivery reports started to be automatically generated (every few seconds)) which has racked up charges well above my allowance. The network refuses to accept responsibility and is insisting i pay the bill. I have now factory re-set my phone but am still worried that when my new text allowances start again, the automatic generation of these text message delivery reports will start again. The network advised i use the MMI codes #330*0000# and ##002#, factory re-set of phone and cancel all text to speech messages on the landline.

KarimEino

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Dude.
I had the same problem for long time but finally I got the solution
In the same page of redirect sms and calls in samsungdive.com
You have to define ur mobile num
You will find a pen in the top right side. Open it and define ur num. Then back to the same page and cancel then execute congrats ;)

yaseen3737

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Visit www.samsungdive.com and then login with your samsung account id and password. Click on the message forwarding option on the left hand side of this page. You will see the number you have set where all your messages will be forward. To cancel, check the cancel button and then click on the execute message forwading.