So, first off, I actually have a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0, but since there was no spot for that, and since my question would work for pretty much any Android device, it doesn't particularly matter.

I recently rooted my Android, and I installed DroidWall to restrict access to the internet browser, which, for personal reasons, I don't want to have access to. Then I had someone I can trust put a password lock on it, and it works very nicely. I don't have access to my internet browser, but the other apps work well, and if I ever need access, I can ask the person who knows the password to temporarily let me in. Here's the only loophole: Technically, one could just delete DroidWall and the settings would be ruined. So I need some way to hide DroidWall or make it impossible to uninstall... Or some way of keeping myself from just bypassing it by deleting it. I've tried app hiders, but that just postpones the problem one more step... Because I can just delete the app hiding app and I'm back where I started. So, if anyone has a good way of fixing this, please let me know...
    03-01-2013 01:09 AM
    So, first off, I actually have a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0, but since there was no spot for that, and since my question would work for pretty much any Android device, it doesn't particularly matter.

I recently rooted my Android, and I installed DroidWall to restrict access to the internet browser, which, for personal reasons, I don't want to have access to. Then I had someone I can trust put a password lock on it, and it works very nicely. I don't have access to my internet browser, but the other apps work well, and if I ever need access, I can ask the person who knows the password to temporarily let me in. Here's the only loophole: Technically, one could just delete DroidWall and the settings would be ruined. So I need some way to hide DroidWall or make it impossible to uninstall... Or some way of keeping myself from just bypassing it by deleting it. I've tried app hiders, but that just postpones the problem one more step... Because I can just delete the app hiding app and I'm back where I started. So, if anyone has a good way of fixing this, please let me know...
    I can't think of any way besides password protecting the market and deleting the stock browser ..

Or you can try self control

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    03-01-2013 01:20 AM