Blue tooth screwed up again after jelly bean update

right to carry

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
When connected in the car with Alpine (Parrot) head unit, if phone rings, music stops and my voice gets transmitted to the caller but I cannot hear them thru the car stereo. This only happens while playing music from the phone. It seems confused about whether to route it thru the stereo mini cable or over the air (BT). I posted this complaint on 4/25/12 while running Gingerbread. The ICS update cured the problem and I was happy. Yesterday, I installed the GB27 (JellyBean 4.1.2) update and the damn bluetooth problem is back. Does anyone else have this issue or know what to do about it. I use the phone as a primary music source and don't want to disconnect it just so the hands free will work properly again.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone have an answer?
I can turn it on when I get in my car and it connects. When I leave my car and get back in, it will be off somehow.
Then I turn it back on, and it won't connect with the car automatically anymore.
Help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

right to carry

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
in addition to the original music problem, I was having similar connection problems; and my phone was randomly rebooting, the record being four times in a row without touching it. also, when I pushed the settings icon it would go black for several seconds and give me an error message very frequently. enough is enough, did factory reset and cured all EXCEPT original music issue. weird thing is that notifications do come thru the car stereo, just not audio during a call. my BT earpiece gives me no such prob. so maybe jelly bean updated the BT version and it just doesn't like my Alpine. of course that doesn't explain why ICS handled it perfectly.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member