SD card unmounting and battery drain SOLUTION

phoenixfire19

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I Own Samsung s2 .. after installing 32gb Sandisk sd card it worked properly for 8 months. then one day it started unmounting on its own and mounting on its own. this happened atleast a 100 times everyday causing battery drain due to constant scanning of the media files and photos. When I googled the problem I learnt there were so many ppl with the same problem. and half of them blamed sandisk and other half blamed samsung mobiles.. I came across one comment and tried it out in my mobile and Voila the problem was solved in no time.. You dont have to give your mobile for service or anything else.

I think not many tried it or saw the comment. If this is an old issue forgive me for posting this thread again.. coz it took me ages to find the right solution.

The SOLUTION is that Take a piece of paper.. cut it to the size of your memory card and insert it with the card in the slot. Like the shiny part of your SD card facing downwards and the paper on top of the card. restart mobile and the problem wont come again.

this works bcoz the sd slot must have loosened when the mobile was dropped down or something similar. :):)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude