Hey guys,
    I'm starting to run really low on internal storage for my Samsung Galaxy S2. Looking to buy a 16GB MicroSD card just for movies and pictures to keep myself occupied on the move.
    I've seen a lot of Micro SD cards have different write and read speeds. Do I need a bare minimum read speed to watch movies in decent quality? Any specific cards you would recommend?
    Your advice is much appreciated!
    Luke
    07-11-2013 10:57 AM
    Hey guys,
    I'm starting to run really low on internal storage for my Samsung Galaxy S2. Looking to buy a 16GB MicroSD card just for movies and pictures to keep myself occupied on the move.
    I've seen a lot of Micro SD cards have different write and read speeds. Do I need a bare minimum read speed to watch movies in decent quality? Any specific cards you would recommend?
    Your advice is much appreciated!
    Luke
    Get a class 10. If you want to watch large movie files or store files that are larger than 4gbs, format the card in your pc using ExFat format. Class 10 really doesn't cost any more, in fact what some retailers do is selling slower older class SD cards at the same price hoping you wont notice.
    diabloking likes this.
    07-11-2013 11:10 AM