Google playstore deleted, how do I get it back

lloouuiissee

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My daughter was on her samsung Galaxy S2, the phone turned itself off and then back on, and all applications were deleted including playstore. She still has contacts and photos. How does she download playstore?..

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My daughter was on her samsung Galaxy S2, the phone turned itself off and then back on, and all applications were deleted including playstore. She still has contacts and photos. How does she download playstore?..

Since the play store is a system app, the only way to get it back is by either being rooted and installing it or by factory restoring it.

But before you do either of those, try to download the play store from the browser on your phone, from a site like xda or here and sideload it. If it says it's already installed or that the install failed, the it's already installed and just hidden. And in that case all you would need is a difference to launcher, like apex or nova.

However if it is indeed deleted, the only way to recover it would be by a factory reset.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Cleng Cleng

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
i just want to share how i fix my mobile phone on the same situation you have

go to this link and choose the version you want after clicking it, it will automatically download and after you finish downloading, open the file that you download and install it.

Google Play Store 4.1.10 Download and Install on Your Android | TechLoverHD

note: make sure that your mobile phone has no longer data of google play store BEFORE YOU INSTALL IT.

i hope i clearly explain it

abhikulkarni68

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
please can u give me the link to download android market for samsung galaxy ace s5830??
i tried many versions but they are not supporting my device.
i deleted after rooting now i want the same version back.
how can i get it?please help me..

Darl

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Please any one can help me about my samsung galaxy s4 my play store are not functioning even if i factory reset my phone i download manually another play store but it always prompt that i need contact customer service.

Mark 11

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped" every single time I launch the app.

I have cleared the cache/data/force stop and every combination thereof of Google Play Store, Services, enabled/disabled Download Manager, removed and re-entered my Google account and even factory reset the device. Twice. Just to be sure I killed everything.

I have tried every single solution I have found on the internet and I simply cannot figure out what is WRONG WITH THIS THING.

Can I please get some help with this? I just bought my new Samsung Galaxy S4 a couple of days, I was happy downloading all my fav. apps from Google play store in my phone. But now I am really stuck off.... Plz anyone help me, thanks in advance.

laollis

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Still getting an error message after new install. Can't update any of my apps.

Posted via Android Central App

taylor2021

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi!! My mum has recently had this problem and I was searching everywhere for a solution, I never found one. I thought of This solution myself. All you have to do, is hold down your power button until it is completely off and you can see the starting screen "asus eee pad transformer etc." then you can let go of the button. The start up may take a while, so don't be concerned. Then it will say, "your device needs updating" or something close to that. It should start updating. If you have only 1 app missing, it should say "1 of 1 app updated" or if there is more, it will say "1 of 2" and so on. Once completed, it should just normally reboot and go back normally to your lock screen. Unlock it. If you completely uninstalled it and couldn't find it anywhere on your device, then all you need to do, is go to your app manager. Look for Google play store, it should be there because that was the app being updated. Move it to your home screen, if you want to.

If these steps didn't work, I suggest you contact your device manufacturer for further details on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Jess!:):D

emmanuelej

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
hello?

pls help me...

i already updated my google play store..into5.2.13 or something.. but i still cant download apps..
i tried to install and then i only see downloading..... theres a blue line moving but the 0.0mb/37.60mb like that doesnt show up... im sick of it... and im worried because i cant update my apps too.... pls help me...

kirathekiller

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
i had unstalled google play store and it happens by accedent but now my phone is stuck on android v5.0 lollipop logo and now i am frustrated.............
anyone knows how solve it ?:'(

mujeebulhasan

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
You can flash stock rom again to get Google play.
goto sammobiles.com and download stock rom and flashing procedure is also given there. DOWNLOAD YOUR COUNTRIES FIRMWARE.

LordFranz_28

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I rooted my phone then I tried "Modded Playstore" right after I Modded my Google Play it started to crash together with the google play services and I can't open my google play anymore I can't even sign in my accounts. I tried everything I read on internet and on forums to fix my google and it all didn't work. I'm losing hope and now regret that I rooted my phone. I unrooted my phone and checked if I succesfully unrooted it on "root checker" and it says "this phone's root is not properly installed or not granted" something like that cause I don't exactly remember it. So I assumed that my phone was already rooted. I read an article that suggests to factory reset a phone if you want to bring back all the original apps as if you just bought it. So, I tried to factory reset my phone and hoped that my google play would be back but it didn't. I looked at all the apps and saw the Kingroot which I was sure I uninstalled before I factory reset my phone and it seemed like it became a built in app. So what I did was uninstalled it again and tried to download google play and redownload google play services AGAIN. And still it's not working, it says that my device is not supported by google play services. Do you have any idea what I'm experiencing? Can I still fix this goddamn phone? Believe me this was the longest two days in my entire life

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm