Can't unlock Telus Galaxy S2 X

cdnmr

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I tried to unlock my galaxy s2x using online code provider, they couldnt provide me with an unlock code (100% sure the IMEI is correct).

I then called Telus support and paid them $35 to send me the unlock code.

Set up account with Koodo and ported my number over to them, entered unlock code when prompted and the unlock code gives 'network unlock request unsuccessful'. Unlock code was entered correctly, Koodo SIm was put into phone and we confirmed the SIM card is working (tried in another phone).

Telus/Kodoo both confirmed the unlock code is correct.

I have reset phone back to factory and have no success unlocking the phone.
Has anyone else encountered this/similar issue?

Now have a phone that doesn't work on either Telus/Koodo unless I port number back to Telus....any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried to unlock my galaxy s2x using online code provider, they couldnt provide me with an unlock code (100% sure the IMEI is correct).

I then called Telus support and paid them $35 to send me the unlock code.

Set up account with Koodo and ported my number over to them, entered unlock code when prompted and the unlock code gives 'network unlock request unsuccessful'. Unlock code was entered correctly, Koodo SIm was put into phone and we confirmed the SIM card is working (tried in another phone).

Telus/Kodoo both confirmed the unlock code is correct.

I have reset phone back to factory and have no success unlocking the phone.
Has anyone else encountered this/similar issue?

Now have a phone that doesn't work on either Telus/Koodo unless I port number back to Telus....any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

Sounds like something really is wrong because you should not have had to unlock it in the first place to work with Koodo. Telus and Koodo use the same technology to provide service and in the past anyone I know who is a Koodo customer who purchased a Telus phone has not had an issue simply putting their Koodo sim in. The fact you even had to unlock strikes me as odd.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7