Desparate for help! Need a DEPENDABLE FLASH web browser!!!

WolfSpirit

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I am in great need of a dependable flash web browser. I've tried all I can think of - Puffin, Dolphin, the standard one that the phone comes with, Photon Flash Player & Browser and NONE seem to work! :'( I even tried installing Adobe flash to my phone so that I could use that along with the new Firefox browser and would that work? Nope.

Please, does ANYONE know of a reliable, good, and, possibly even fast flash-based web browser so that I can play and watch flash games/vids (like YouTube)?

Thanks!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I am in great need of a dependable flash web browser. I've tried all I can think of - Puffin, Dolphin, the standard one that the phone comes with, Photon Flash Player & Browser and NONE seem to work! :'( I even tried installing Adobe flash to my phone so that I could use that along with the new Firefox browser and would that work? Nope.

Please, does ANYONE know of a reliable, good, and, possibly even fast flash-based web browser so that I can play and watch flash games/vids (like YouTube)?

Thanks!

You have to enable Flash in the SETTINGS of the browser. Dolphin does Flash just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams