I was traveling and everything was working perfectly. After 10 hours of music and internet the battery went off, which is normal. But since last night it does not always read the charger. It charged throughout the night, the alarm woke me up, but when i wanted to make a call it froze and stopped working. When the phone turns on, it is working for literally 5 seconds and then it freezes.You have to take out the battery to restart it and make it work for another 2-3 seconds before freezing again. When i press the side button to lock it and then to unlock it the brightness is lower and then it switches off. It is bought from Britain. It was serviced three months ago because the hardware crashed and the plate was burnt. They installed the newest software. It was working perfectly until last night I unlocked the phone two weeks ago i doubt it has anything to do with the freezing( what would you advice me to do) Have anyone had problems like that? I have not drop the phone or anything... Could that be from the battery or you think it is from the phone. I really start hating Samsung because all the problems I have with my Galaxy s II for the past couple of months!

It also switches off after launching even if you do not do anything with it!

Thanks in advance

08-29-2013 11:48 AM
    Your S2 has had a good run! My recommendation is to perform a hard reset on the phone. Post back after a few days and let us know if your issue is solved!
    08-29-2013 12:07 PM
    How am i a supposed to perform a hard reset when it just freezes after 5 seconds Help me, if you can please.. I feel desperate. I bought the phone almost 2 years ago but still... I thought it would last longer...
    08-29-2013 12:22 PM
    1. Pull out your battery
    2. Replace your battery
    3. Power the phone on while holding volume down
    4. Use the volume keys to highlight Clear Storage
    5. Press the power button to select it
    6. Highlight and select Yes using the above method
    7. Reboot your device
    Recien likes this.
    08-29-2013 12:50 PM
    Had same issue. Freezing and random shut downs. Worked fine whilst plugged in, but on battery would get these issues.
    Replaced my battery 3 days ago and not only does the battery last longer, I no longer have freezing and random shut downs.

Your battery is shagged! Replace it, cost me NZ$12
    05-05-2014 01:02 AM
    Qué chévere loco, funcionó!
    Thank you mate, your suggestion worked like a charm!
    10-31-2016 12:01 AM
    Qué chévere loco, funcionó!
    Thank you mate, your suggestion worked like a charm!
    I posted this early, but I don't think it went under your name. So, I'm redoing it so that others will know that your suggestion works.
    10-31-2016 12:02 AM