Information about my Phone: Its a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T (Vodafone, Australia) Unlocked by vodafone after the contract. I never installed any upgrade on the device i just used the device out of the box and today i just wanted to ugprade the software and tried the following from the vodafone website.

I followed the upgrade process as mentioned in the Software Update for Samsung GALAXY S II on Vodafone
    Which briefly says
    Go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check for Update
    and Install the update. I did that. My phone had full charge and is connected to PC and Samsung kies was not opened. After the update is installed the phone went for reboot and got stuck at the Vodafone Flash screen and the samsung screen and it loops there for ever and not coming out.

I tried to recover using Kies with "Tools-> Firmware upgrade and Initialisation". Kies downloaded the software but while installing it gave me error which is in Korean or Chinese language and i could not make any sense out of it.

I would like to know what can be done to recover it.

After the Upgrade GS2 got stuck at Vodafone Red and Samsung Black screens in a loop-samsung_galaxy_s2.png

Thanks
    Visu
    08-30-2013 04:44 PM
    Information about my Phone: Its a Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T (Vodafone, Australia) Unlocked by vodafone after the contract. I never installed any upgrade on the device i just used the device out of the box and today i just wanted to ugprade the software and tried the following from the vodafone website.

I followed the upgrade process as mentioned in the Software Update for Samsung GALAXY S II on Vodafone
    Which briefly says
    Go to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check for Update
    and Install the update. I did that. My phone had full charge and is connected to PC and Samsung kies was not opened. After the update is installed the phone went for reboot and got stuck at the Vodafone Flash screen and the samsung screen and it loops there for ever and not coming out.

I tried to recover using Kies with "Tools-> Firmware upgrade and Initialisation". Kies downloaded the software but while installing it gave me error which is in Korean or Chinese language and i could not make any sense out of it.

I would like to know what can be done to recover it.

Thanks
    Visu
    Try pulling the battery and rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. If that doesn't work do a factory reset. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    08-30-2013 11:13 PM
    I already tried clearing the cache and wiping of data its still the same situation.
    08-31-2013 01:28 AM