Hello,

I really hope someone can help. I had some problems with my phone crashing, i followed an online tutorial and hadn't realised I would loose my photos/videos. I then managed to use Recuva to retrieve them, but then found out it would cost 30 to get them and closed the programme, thinking I could re-do it if I couldn't find a free version but then... my phone then died, it turns on and repeats the blue "S" logo and goes no further. So i can't turn of the de-bugging to retrieve them again.

I am due for an upgrade, and really don't care about the phone working, I just want my photos back.

I have learnt the hard way to back up my photos, but this is my last ditch attempt to see if anyone can help me find my photos of my newborn again!

Thank you in advance

Cat
    09-01-2013 05:43 AM
    Hello,

I really hope someone can help. I had some problems with my phone crashing, i followed an online tutorial and hadn't realised I would loose my photos/videos. I then managed to use Recuva to retrieve them, but then found out it would cost 30 to get them and closed the programme, thinking I could re-do it if I couldn't find a free version but then... my phone then died, it turns on and repeats the blue "S" logo and goes no further. So i can't turn of the de-bugging to retrieve them again.

I am due for an upgrade, and really don't care about the phone working, I just want my photos back.

I have learnt the hard way to back up my photos, but this is my last ditch attempt to see if anyone can help me find my photos of my newborn again!

Thank you in advance

Cat
    Hard to say if the pics can be recovered. There is no 'undo delete' option in Android.
    09-05-2013 09:23 AM
    Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea how to fix the loop and switch it back on?

Thamks
    09-15-2013 03:55 AM
    If you're lucky enough...holding the power button and volume up for a few seconds might bring up some menus... It worked once for me, so I headed to a Radio Shack for one of their "CellBrite" machines to help read and pull data/pictures off -- but then my stuck menu turned to powering on/off issues.... Try it though. There are also directions on line about upgrading to Jelly Bean, which is the next OS for at least my S II...
    09-16-2013 12:16 PM