Hello and nice to meet you all. My name is Calyx.
    So, as the title says about it - my SG2 keeps on rebooting since yesterday. I don't know if there's any update or none but the thing is whenever I switch on the bluetooth, my phone went to reboot itself. I am like wth since the battery is there. I thought that it could be with the battery but I dont think so since I am at the moment charged my handphone and retry with switching on that bluetooth. Ta da! Reboot. I dont have any idea so please help another user here . Thanks for reading.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-11-2013 01:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install any apps recently? It's possible a new app could be causing problems, so you could try booting into Safe Mode by following these instructions: How do I start my Samsung Galaxy S II in Safe Mode? : AT&T Cell Phones | Samsung If you don't have any more reboots, try uninstalling the last few apps you had installed, then reboot into normal mode. From what I have read, in order to get out of Safe Mode, you might have to power down, pull the battery for a minute, then put the battery back and restart.

The other thing to try is to do a cache partition wipe, which erases temporary data from the system cache partition. You won't lose any important data, but sometimes temporary data hangs around that can mess things up a bit. Instructions are in this post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    09-11-2013 02:00 AM