TW Launcher Force Close SOLUTION!

Sophie Armitage

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
What on earth is all this about?!?!?! I've had my phone for nearly 2 years now and we've had our ups and downs but it's not given up yet...
Two week ago i'd viewed a Snapchat and then went to turn the application off, it goes back to the snapchat camera before exiting, then my phone reset itself (it does that sometimes if snapchat freezes) turned itself back on, as it normally does, then all of a sudden i unlocked it and BAM! Like 259349349693 force close messages come up, so i tried closing them, thinking maybe snapchat chose to make EVERYTHING in my phone freeze, but they just looped, every time i clicked one, it came back, but the main one was the TW launcher. Now i understand that's like a main thing, i'm not 100% sure what it is, but whenever i force closed that the whole of my icons refreshed, so i had an idea it was a pretty big deal, then all the app force closes came back after.

i was proper stressing out because it all happened like two minutes before i was gonna set off for work!
I NEED MY PHONE. luckily i had an idea,

so for all you people who get stuck on this mother f##king issue (it is really stressful)
i have a solution!

all you need to do is turn your phone off, if you can manage to click quick enough before they all pop back up, if not take the battery out, I KNOW, I KNOW THAT'S BAD, BUT GIVE A WOMAN A BREAK, ALRIGHT?

go get your usb wire, you're gonna need to plug your phone into your laptop, then go on google play online, type in GO Launcher Ex and install it, WHILST YOUR PHONE'S STILL OFF.
then when you turn your phone on (still plugged in!!!) it should be okay. Mine's done it twice in the past two week now, and this solution has worked both times, so hopefully it works for you guys too. if not, then your phone's f##ked,

So glad i only have a few month left to upgrade, get rid of this piece of crap!

Hope it worked, and if it did, you're welcome :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What on earth is all this about?!?!?! I've had my phone for nearly 2 years now and we've had our ups and downs but it's not given up yet...
Two week ago i'd viewed a Snapchat and then went to turn the application off, it goes back to the snapchat camera before exiting, then my phone reset itself (it does that sometimes if snapchat freezes) turned itself back on, as it normally does, then all of a sudden i unlocked it and BAM! Like 259349349693 force close messages come up, so i tried closing them, thinking maybe snapchat chose to make EVERYTHING in my phone freeze, but they just looped, every time i clicked one, it came back, but the main one was the TW launcher. Now i understand that's like a main thing, i'm not 100% sure what it is, but whenever i force closed that the whole of my icons refreshed, so i had an idea it was a pretty big deal, then all the app force closes came back after.

i was proper stressing out because it all happened like two minutes before i was gonna set off for work!
I NEED MY PHONE. luckily i had an idea,

so for all you people who get stuck on this mother f##king issue (it is really stressful)
i have a solution!

all you need to do is turn your phone off, if you can manage to click quick enough before they all pop back up, if not take the battery out, I KNOW, I KNOW THAT'S BAD, BUT GIVE A WOMAN A BREAK, ALRIGHT?

go get your usb wire, you're gonna need to plug your phone into your laptop, then go on google play online, type in GO Launcher Ex and install it, WHILST YOUR PHONE'S STILL OFF.
then when you turn your phone on (still plugged in!!!) it should be okay. Mine's done it twice in the past two week now, and this solution has worked both times, so hopefully it works for you guys too. if not, then your phone's f##ked,

So glad i only have a few month left to upgrade, get rid of this piece of crap!

Hope it worked, and if it did, you're welcome :)
Welcome to the forums!
Different solution. Glad it worked. Another solution would be to clear cache in recovery. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html