So this past weekend I had a problem with my galaxy s2 charging, it died so I plugged it up to the wall charger that came with the phone and the blue light in the top right hand corner would blink then the phone would come on (the charging symbol would be there but it wouldn't say charging) then it would go off and come back on, it did this for almost an hour then I went to the car and put it on the car charger and immediately it started charging perfectly, so I let it charge to about 20% and went back in the house plugged it back into the wall charger and it started charging, what could this be?

Note: it was sent in for repair last week because it was flashing in and out of driving node

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 04:26 PM
    So this past weekend I had a problem with my galaxy s2 charging, it died so I plugged it up to the wall charger that came with the phone and the blue light in the top right hand corner would blink then the phone would come on (the charging symbol would be there but it wouldn't say charging) then it would go off and come back on, it did this for almost an hour then I went to the car and put it on the car charger and immediately it started charging perfectly, so I let it charge to about 20% and went back in the house plugged it back into the wall charger and it started charging, what could this be?

Note: it was sent in for repair last week because it was flashing in and out of driving node

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!

I would try a third cable, to make sure your wall charger isn't faulty.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3
    09-23-2013 04:30 PM
    I've tried multiple

09-23-2013 05:14 PM