Samsung S2 I9100 bricked, can't flash with kies

XPTO2410

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi i have a samsung galaxy s2 bricked..
the phone only allow to enter download mode nothing else.
I try to revive the phone with kies but when kies is starting to flash the rom i get a "warning message" with some funny letters that i dont understand.. they look like chinese letters... when i get this message i press ok and i go to the home screen from kies......
already flash by odin GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar but the phone dont pass samsung logo and dont enter recovey mode..

i dont know what to do more..

already try to flash rom 2.3.6 ans 4.1.2...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi i have a samsung galaxy s2 bricked..
the phone only allow to enter download mode nothing else.
I try to revive the phone with kies but when kies is starting to flash the rom i get a "warning message" with some funny letters that i dont understand.. they look like chinese letters... when i get this message i press ok and i go to the home screen from kies......
already flash by odin GT-I9100_JB_ClockworkMod-Recovery_6.0.2.9.tar but the phone dont pass samsung logo and dont enter recovey mode..

i dont know what to do more..

already try to flash rom 2.3.6 ans 4.1.2...

Try Samsung Updates .com and search for your device and region. Download the proper file and flash through ODIN.

XPTO2410

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Sem T?tulo.jpgAlready try.. i download flash from Portugal I9100JHLS7_I9100PTRLS4_I9100JHLS2_HOME.tar and flash by odin but tue problem remains...
when i try to flash by Odin i get always this errorrr but i dont know what he meansss :((( in diferrent computer the same error...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 84707Already try.. i download flash from Portugal I9100JHLS7_I9100PTRLS4_I9100JHLS2_HOME.tar and flash by odin but tue problem remains...
when i try to flash by Odin i get always this errorrr but i dont know what he meansss :((( in diferrent computer the same error...

I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app