Samsung Galaxy SII - "Unfortunately, logsprovider has stopped"

ariaza

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
What does it mean when it says "Unfortunately, logsprovider has stopped"? It has a ok box under it. It has slowed down my mobile, whatever I press it takes approx 4 mins to get into eg contacts then the same message will come up. I then have to hit "ok" then it will take me to the contacts page then same message will come up again?

Please help, If you have an answer please write down step by step to resolve problem if known

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What does it mean when it says "Unfortunately, logsprovider has stopped"? It has a ok box under it. It has slowed down my mobile, whatever I press it takes approx 4 mins to get into eg contacts then the same message will come up. I then have to hit "ok" then it will take me to the contacts page then same message will come up again?

Please help, If you have an answer please write down step by step to resolve problem if known

Welcome to the forums.
Try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
Wipe cache, see if that helps.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Even after going through the above mentioned process of clearing cache in reboot mode...problem unsolved :-(
Go to Settings > Applications > All and find the LogsProvider application then select it. Clear data from within the App.

If you can't find the App then consider a system wide factory reset, which should clear up the issue - be sure to backup data.

steeve morel

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue on my note 3
well if you did like me and desided to install the pure samsung update from kies and you where on a custom rom before, you can do like me and check "factory reset" and then "clear cache", after that reboot and start the setup of your samsung from start, if using sm-n900w8 youl notice that there isnt a pure kies lollipop update yet...

kaerin

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
hy there,
i've try everything that you say, but i even can't go to app setting. the problem is always pop up... so i barely can't do anything.

please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo