My Samsung Galaxy S2's battery completely drained and so I tried to charge it during the night. After it had been connected for a few minutes I tried turning the phone on. After the startup screen the low battery alert popped up even though the battery charge icon indicated that it was at 0%. The phone was also not responding to touch and was not charging so it switched off, but after a period of time (a few minutes, maybe) it would turn on again for a few seconds, and then switch off again. It continued doing this throughout the night and is still doing it as I write this.

If it helps, I bought the handset off ebay at the beginning of the year and haven't made any recent software updates. I've had some problems in the past with a temperamental charger connection port about a month ago, but I was able to fix it through deleting some apps I had then recently downloaded. I'm also in France at the moment so the options for me to get it repaired might be slightly different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    11-23-2013 06:43 AM
    Hello,

Sounds like the charging USB port could have issues. Maybe one of the small pins in the port is bent or not connecting properly to charge the device. Could even be the battery itself?
    11-23-2013 08:42 AM