im sure my phone is being tracked ,I have anti-spy mobile pro which basically says that all apps that can spy cant be uninstalled because they are system apps and need root permission to do so......How do i detect this software ? does anyone know of a program that can be installed remotely to spy on samsung s2 ?
    12-19-2013 06:44 PM
    There's no way an app can be installed to spy on you unless it's installed through your phone. If you let someone use your phone they could potentially install something to spy on you. If I were you and thought my phone was being tracked I would perform a factory reset. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    12-19-2013 07:00 PM
    12-19-2013 07:00 PM
    There's no way an app can be installed to spy on you unless it's installed through your phone. If you let someone use your phone they could potentially install something to spy on you. If I were you and thought my phone was being tracked I would perform a factory reset. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    You are very naive! The NSA loves rubes like you! If you only knew the half of it...YES, the NSA has complete and unfettered access to every aspect of your phone via secret/classified back doors they put there. Google and the NSA are close partners and the NSA was allowed to have their way with your phone any time any how by their direct involvement in the core development of your os.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    01-28-2014 08:38 AM