Hello! I have a problem with the Wi-Fi of my Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), it keep turning off and back on by itself from time to time and I don't have any idea of how to fix it. I've restored the phone to the factory settings, installed other ROM's (custom and official) but neither worked. This started to happen after I installed a custom CM 4.3 jelly bean ROM. Any sugestions?

The question which I have for you is: where I can find a ROM without all those useless apps (ChatOn, Hangounts,Google Play Music, Google+, Samsung account/Link/Push service..etc) ?
    03-02-2014 06:34 AM
    Hello! I have a problem with the Wi-Fi of my Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), it keep turning off and back on by itself from time to time and I don't have any idea of how to fix it. I've restored the phone to the factory settings, installed other ROM's (custom and official) but neither worked. This started to happen after I installed a custom CM 4.3 jelly bean ROM. Any sugestions?

The question which I have for you is: where I can find a ROM without all those useless apps (ChatOn, Hangounts,Google Play Music, Google+, Samsung account/Link/Push service..etc) ?
    Do you flash GApps along with those stock ROMs? Also, is the connection stable with other devices?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    03-02-2014 07:32 AM
    I installed the ROM using Odin, didn't flash them from SDcard and yes, the connection is stable with other devices. The wi-fi problem happens for ALL the wifi connections, not just the one from my home.

Edit: I came back at an official 4.1.2 android version, dropped the CM 4.3
    03-02-2014 07:35 AM
    Guide How to Install ROM Firmware Downloads For Samsung (.tar.md5) using Odin
    Guide How to Install ROM Firmware Downloads For Samsung (.tar.md5) using Odin - Stock Rom Firmware
    03-08-2014 07:53 PM