I want to go to there...Samsung Galaxy S2?

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Well that f'ing sucks, considering The Galaxy S just same to Verizon on September 10th and so I'm obviously not due for an upgrade for a million years. Sweet *** phone though.

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Looking at the specs it looks suspeciously fake and just a list of specs that will only wet some dumb dork kid's appetite. Yah listing the 8mp camera as if it's an improvement over the existing galaxy s cam.. typical thinking of a spec hunter's more mp is always better" lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Moved to the right forum. I suggest everyone take another look at the rules. Specifically the section that says:

Complain about moderators - All decisions by Android Central staff to delete posts, edit posts, and lock threads, are final, and not up for discussion. Posting a thread complaining about moderation may result in a one-week ban on your account. Send a PM to a moderator if you have a question about a locked/edited posting.

If you still feel that you are not being treated fairly, your next course of action is to PM me. Do not complain about moderators and/or call them names.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Scheets, I'm keeping the forum clean. We already had a thread on the positivitiy of the Epic. For the record, I have an Epic too.

Last edited:

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
+1 while evo is a good phone, relative to the epic it's weak at best. Even with all the shortcomings, evo still can't even compete

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Be careful how you say that. A month ago, I was the victim of a troll because I said something incorrectly. I agree with you on the hardware part completely. It's not even a discussion. I like using the Epic a lot due to its hardware. However, when it comes to software, I prefer HTC Sense. This is debatable and entirely my opinion. By the way, I'm not trying to show bias towards the Evo, but I have to moderate all the forums and I happen to use my Evo more, so it may sound like it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19