Samsung Galaxy S2
    Hi Im Nadine , British in Paris!

Last night I was watching something on youtube on my phone when it froze! crashed more like, i turned it off (power hold) and the logo came on as though it was rebooting but it never did. I took the battery out for a while and replaced and after that the phone never turned back on.

Before this, I had began to delete pictures, videos and songs i didn't need on the phone as i could see memory was low.

I have been all over Paris today and no one could help me and no one offered advice (really typical french customer service). They all said it just could be done.

Some said i needed a new screen but when i left my phone with them i returned to them saying they can't do it! and others said it was the software due to me filling my phone with lots of pics etc.
    Now, i actually had tried to back up everything but the usb hasn't been working so i was trying to get advice about how to get stuff of my phone....this all happened too fast!!

If anyone can help, it has so many pics i just can't imagine not having them, but i accept that i may have to try and accept that it won't be possible to get my phone back and everything on it.

I cannot see anything, there is no sound but the phone has been warm so i assume its alive. Screen not broken
    09-06-2014 09:14 AM
    Try rebooting into recovery and clearing the system cache. See if that helps:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html

You may have to follow instructions for the S3, depending if you have a physical home button.
    09-06-2014 09:45 AM
    Thanks for responding.
    Ive tried this a lot today and guess so have all the repair people. What else could it be?
    09-06-2014 10:19 AM
    Thanks for responding.
    Ive tried this a lot today and guess so have all the repair people. What else could it be?
    Honestly, I am not sure.
    09-06-2014 11:03 AM
    Thanks for responding.
    Samsung service center?
    09-06-2014 06:03 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Hi Im Nadine , British in Paris!

Last night I was watching something on youtube on my phone when it froze! crashed more like, i turned it off (power hold) and the logo came on as though it was rebooting but it never did. I took the battery out for a while and replaced and after that the phone never turned back on.

Before this, I had began to delete pictures, videos and songs i didn't need on the phone as i could see memory was low.

I have been all over Paris today and no one could help me and no one offered advice (really typical french customer service). They all said it just could be done.

Some said i needed a new screen but when i left my phone with them i returned to them saying they can't do it! and others said it was the software due to me filling my phone with lots of pics etc.
    Now, i actually had tried to back up everything but the usb hasn't been working so i was trying to get advice about how to get stuff of my phone....this all happened too fast!!

If anyone can help, it has so many pics i just can't imagine not having them, but i accept that i may have to try and accept that it won't be possible to get my phone back and everything on it.

I cannot see anything, there is no sound but the phone has been warm so i assume its alive. Screen not broken
    Do you have a SD card?
    Thanks for responding.
    09-07-2014 01:22 AM