Samsung Galaxy S II Goes Official At MWC: Gingerbread, Dual-Core 1GHz, TouchWiz 4.0, NFC, HSPA+21 | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

Hopefully samsung do not forget about the first generation of galaxy S since this galaxy S part 2 is rolling out soon!!! What do you think?
    02-13-2011 11:13 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S II Goes Official At MWC: Gingerbread, Dual-Core 1GHz, TouchWiz 4.0, NFC, HSPA+21 | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

Hopefully samsung do not forget about the first generation of galaxy S since this galaxy S part 2 is rolling out soon!!! What do you think?
    this is HSPA+ which is not verizon
    02-13-2011 11:14 PM
    I'm more looking forward to the Galaxy Tab 10.1!
    02-13-2011 11:24 PM
    They'd be fools to forget verizon entirely. I'm sure they'll have a build. LTE obviously, but I can't live without a super amoled at this point. The rest is negotiable. I'm pretty excited by the idea. If they get a verizon build out next fall it will be perfect for me.
    02-14-2011 12:30 AM
    What do I think? I think you should check out our coverage of the Galaxy S II, since we were actually there.

http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-samsung-galaxy-s-ii
    Animus_3.0 likes this.
    02-14-2011 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD