What phone will you be switching from?

What kind of phone are you swapping out for the Galaxy S2?

• Total voters

sangsamg

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I am not switching, Iam keeping my BB 9780, BBM is addictive and I would get the latest BB when it arrives in my country, gsii is used for web surfing, listen to music and internet radio, the BB is with one carrier and gsii is with another. the gsii with 4g is super fast while browsing and very user friendly.

rich.x87

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
coming from HTC Sense, and some other custom ROM i thought that i would hate touch wiz. But little by little im falling in love with this beast and its thinnes. Specially coming from a G2.
I got the international White SGII, and I simply think it's the best phone out there.

Redbird1

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Blackberry 9900. It's supposed to be the best Blackberry device, but it still can't do 1/20th of what any Android phone can.

rikkim

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I love Blackberry, and I have been his fan for long time ago, but this are hard times.............. for BB. After all I read , I had to try The samsung Galaxy s2, and I thought "wtf!!!!!!!!!!" I?ve been wasting time stucked in BB. I wish the best for BB, but right now I can see that android is the best choice of all (including of course iOS)

boggsterman

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Can't remain loyal any longer to the sinking ship that is RIM. I loved my 8900 and 9700 dearly for a long time but i can't take it anymore, it's time to move on to something bigger and better. Here i come my sweet sweet galaxy S2, not much longer before you're in my hands!

P.S. Looking at the specs and the prices I have decided the S2 is a better deal than the Galaxy Nexus. (provided of course we get ICS in the next few months) Is this a wise decision or not so much? feelings/thoughts pls.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't remain loyal any longer to the sinking ship that is RIM. I loved my 8900 and 9700 dearly for a long time but i can't take it anymore, it's time to move on to something bigger and better. Here i come my sweet sweet galaxy S2, not much longer before you're in my hands!

P.S. Looking at the specs and the prices I have decided the S2 is a better deal than the Galaxy Nexus. (provided of course we get ICS in the next few months) Is this a wise decision or not so much? feelings/thoughts pls.

Here's a thread from the Galaxy Nexus forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus/135397-galaxy-nexus-vs-sgs2-ics.html

Would also be a good idea to find the similar thread in a Galaxy S2 forum (don't have a link handy atm) to get arguments from both sides.

Reactions: boggsterman

TheJoyceThing

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I was on a Symbian S40v5 phone which is one of the worse mobile operating systems going. In fact my very first mobile over 6 years ago now was better than it.

AirBornOne

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
...iPhone 3G is where I'm from.
Been wanting more camera and better OS response.Was all primed for the iPhone 4S but my ATT upgrade date kept getting pushed back (I'm a Baaad boy Abbott).
So I switched to TMo,3phones for the price of 2 + a penny,added 2 lines for sis & bro,barely 2X the cost of my solo ATT!
A little razzled with the Android learning curve but I am totally digging the hardware.Just hope my ol'lady sis can get with it.
Ya'll gonna have to clue me in on this 'root' business,and this froyo talk ???
And whats up with not being able to DL apps to the Mac and USB to the phone (besides the evil plan to have me use up my airtime on goofin around)?
To the ether!
Jay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae