View Poll Results: Should Samsung add a Shutter Button to the Galaxy S II?

19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Yes!! It would be easier to take Photos and Videos

14 73.68%
  • No, Let it have the same drawbacks as the iPhone 4

5 26.32%
    Hi all, I own a Samsung Omnia HD (i8910)

No it's not an Android Phone, but it's still an impressive machine, let down by the S60 OS.

I'm holding out for the Galaxy S II, but I noticed that just like it's predecessor, it also lacks a physical button for photo shooting.

I've played with a friend's Galaxy S and gotten the feel of touching the screen to take a picture, but I must say that it is sometimes difficult to keep the phone steady while taping the screen. It would be more user friendly to include a shutter button for taking photos and video, since it will be an 8.0 Mega pixel camera.

Here's an addition to the Galaxy S II Wishlist:

* Shutter Button for Photo and Video on the right side of the phone.

02-20-2011 02:21 AM
    I honestly don't need a shutter button its almost useless for me I would rather have touch to focus but that's just me
    02-20-2011 08:05 AM
    I actually never ever used a shutter button, I owned a Vibrant and never felt the need for one, it was kind of a useless button. I don't need it on my Nexus S, so. I really can't wait to see how amazing the quality of the camera is, the Vibrant's camera is so amazing... now it is adding an LED to the mix? I am pretty sad that the upgrade only gave it one LED, I think its good enough but its good to have more options...

Sent from my Nexus S
    02-25-2011 01:52 PM