I am surprised and stumped that AndroidCentral, Engadget, Phandroid or any other major tech blog is not covering Galaxy S2 at CTIA 2011. I was thinking that maybe this device is not present at CTIA this year, but I saw some videos of it just now on youtube, and I am trying to understand why this is not being covered, but cant find any reason. Does anyone else have any idea?? I think this phone has more meat and muscle than any other android phone shown at CTIA this year. Why is not getting the respect and attention of the blog community then?

Here are some videos I found shared at android forums:

CTIA 2011: Hands-On with the Samsung Galaxy S II
    03-25-2011 02:55 AM
    I am surprised and stumped that AndroidCentral, Engadget, Phandroid or any other major tech blog is not covering Galaxy S2 at CTIA 2011. I was thinking that maybe this device is not present at CTIA this year, but I saw some videos of it just now on youtube, and I am trying to understand why this is not being covered, but cant find any reason. Does anyone else have any idea?? I think this phone has more meat and muscle than any other android phone shown at CTIA this year. Why is not getting the respect and attention of the blog community then?

Here are some videos I found shared at android forums:

CTIA 2011: Hands-On with the Samsung Galaxy S II
    most likely because it was covered at the last two events , so they are focusing on the new announcements. there has been no new news on it so what else is there to say until they get their hands on it
    03-25-2011 02:58 AM
    most likely because it was covered at the last two events , so they are focusing on the new announcements. there has been no new news on it so what else is there to say until they get their hands on it
    Exactly. We were at the launch in Spain and covered it then. Nothing new this week.
    03-25-2011 08:04 AM
    It's good to know that they were actually there. If they weren't, that would be a sure sign that the SGSII wouldn't be coming out for the US anytime soon.
    03-25-2011 10:43 PM
    Exactly. We were at the launch in Spain and covered it then. Nothing new this week.
    Thanks for clearing it up Phil. Waiting for this device's release is already getting tough and I was afraid this is probably gonna get delayed if it were not present at CTIA. What do you think will be the time frame for its release on US networks? Can someone present at CTIA ask samsung this?
    03-25-2011 11:43 PM
    It's too late. CTIA ended two days ago.
    03-26-2011 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD