Everyone thought that the GS2 was the thinnest smartphone, but there is actually one thinner than the Galaxy S II, it is the MEDIAS N-04C. You can check it out HERE. It is 7.7mm thick and the GS2 is 8.49mm thick. The MEDIAS N-04C runs FroYo and has NFC, it is an okay little phone. It is only available in Japan, so I guess the GS2 will be the thinnest smartphone in the US for now until Apple tries to out do Samsung.
    04-02-2011 03:05 AM
    Great a phone that will break in my pocket, just what i needed
    04-02-2011 03:31 AM
    I have to admit that I'm digging the SGS2. It looks awesome, I've always been a sucker for an awesome display, and it'll be fast.

As for thinness, I'm not too stuck on it (remember I had an EVO), but the Xperia Arc is also pretty attractive. For a phone.
    04-03-2011 01:38 PM
    Alright, so it isn't the world's thinnest smartphone. We'll just leave it at "World's Thinnest Dual Core Smartphone" okay?
    04-03-2011 05:01 PM
    Who honestly cares? Anything that is that awesome and that small at the same time is great in my book.

Sent from my Xoom
    04-03-2011 06:41 PM
    The model of Samsung Galaxy S2 is I9100, which is the developed model of Galaxy S I900. Galaxy S2 continues the classic appearance of Galaxy S and the design is more angular. Ultra-thin design is also a major part of this phone. Its well-known that Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc wins the worlds thinnest smart phone with 8.7mm in CES 2011. However, this record will be changed by Samsung Galaxy S2, which is only 8.49mm. Its okay but Now in UK and USA I think GS2 is thinnest phone. Sony ericsson xperia play also seems interesting. worlds first PlayStation certified phone.
    04-18-2011 08:56 AM
    Let's call it the world's thinnest dual core phone then :-D
    04-18-2011 12:56 PM
    Don't go getting too thin! When the casing becomes less durable than the battery and the glass with little reinforcement, worries might start setting in. I normally like the natural feel of phones in all of their, how should we say, nakedness? If I use cases they tend to be more bumper oriented reducing bulk but this time around this one might need a little support. Where dropping isn't the concern anymore, having it on your hip or in pocket and bumping into something is.
    04-18-2011 01:32 PM
    Thick, thin, fat, chubby, skinny, or ugly it doesn't matter. I LOVE this handset : )

Stellar piece of hardware.
    04-18-2011 05:50 PM
    Have you all seen the rumours about the new iPhone? The first thing I said "boy my iPod is really hard to hold, that back is terrible" if a device is too thin you lose the sense of quality and the actual handset may become harder to hold. So be thankful Samsung doesn't have that title, but it does have, like someone above said, the title of:

World's thinnest dual core smart phone

Sent from my Xoom
    04-23-2011 08:34 PM
    Hello, I have my samsung galaxy s2 and it's perfect.
    the size is comfortable.
    and also I think it is the dual core, thinner.
    02-16-2014 03:03 AM