The GS2 is coming to At&t

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I talked to an At&t store manager (not while he was working) that manages two separate stores in central cali...He said the S2 is coming to at&t in May (this was 2 weeks ago-ish).

I thought he could be mistaken but he was pretty adamant about it. Now that At&t and Samsung are going to hold a pres conference, I'm pretty confident it is going to be about the S2. While else would they hold a press conference, except to announce a flagship device?

What are your guy's thoughts?

Edit:
Galaxy S II just passed FCC with ATT bands. I think we have a winner!!

http://www.bgr.com/2011/05/05/samsu...+TheBoyGeniusReport+(BGR+|+Boy+Genius+Report)

Last edited:

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
My thoughts are as follows:

While they GS2 could come to at&t, that random jerk you talked to has no idea wether it is, or not. Store managers don't know anything more than kids who scour Engadget, BGR, and Gizmodo for stories.

aDroidtoRemember

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My thoughts are as follows:

While they GS2 could come to at&t, that random jerk you talked to has no idea wether it is, or not. Store managers don't know anything more than kids who scour Engadget, BGR, and Gizmodo for stories.

Ya you do have a point. This guy wasn't a slouch though I put him through the paces. He knew what he was talking about and there wasn't much reason for him to lie. Like I said I wasn't in his stores nor was I looking to buy from him. I'd imagine that some store managers have managed (sorry for the pun) to garner some contacts at at&t that could have told him. I guess we'll just have to wait until thursday and see if he/I am wrong.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante