I ordered my phone on April 27 from Expansys-USA. I call in and I never get a date when my phone will be shipped. They change the shipment date 60 times a day. By the time I get this phone, the GS II has hit the states with carriers. I wanted to have it before then. Anyone else know where I can buy the phone here in the US? Any other websites that sell it? I don't care if they're out of stock, as long as I get a date that tells me when it'll come in and when it'll be shipped.
    05-04-2011 05:34 PM
    Only site in the US you'll be able to buy it from right now is eBay, and even then it will be a UK version since there is no release date on the US version which is probably why Expansys is changing their dates since they have no idea when the phone will actually be released in the US.
    05-04-2011 06:44 PM
    Only site in the US you'll be able to buy it from right now is eBay, and even then it will be a UK version since there is no release date on the US version which is probably why Expansys is changing their dates since they have no idea when the phone will actually be released in the US.
    I've ordered the UK version.
    05-04-2011 07:17 PM
    If it's too much of a hassle I'd say just wait it out about 5 more weeks. You'd be in the same boat as the rest of us. At least device insurance would be an option and possibly get subsidized price, not sure of your eligibility or view on contracts.
    05-04-2011 07:18 PM
    If it's too much of a hassle I'd say just wait it out about 5 more weeks. You'd be in the same boat as the rest of us. At least device insurance would be an option and possibly get subsidized price, not sure of your eligibility or view on contracts.
    The reason that I want this phone is because I don't want to buy a phone that I will have to pay $40 a month for the data plan.
    05-04-2011 08:08 PM
    What's the difference between

Expansys USA's GS II
    http://www.expansys-usa.com/mobile-p...m-free-phones/

and

Expansys Europe's GS II

http://www.expansys.com/samsung-i910...i-16gb-209114/

Aren't they both European? What's the difference?
    05-04-2011 09:36 PM
    I ordered my phone on April 27 from Expansys-USA. I call in and I never get a date when my phone will be shipped. They change the shipment date 60 times a day. By the time I get this phone, the GS II has hit the states with carriers. I wanted to have it before then. Anyone else know where I can buy the phone here in the US? Any other websites that sell it? I don't care if they're out of stock, as long as I get a date that tells me when it'll come in and when it'll be shipped.
    negri electronics>>>Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II (Black) (Unlocked)
    populqar electronics>>>Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II Unlocked Quad Band GSM Smartphone - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
    mobilesityonline>>>http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=27671
    05-12-2011 07:36 AM
    Clove UK carries them. They are expecting a shipment early next week.
    05-12-2011 10:45 AM
    I spoke with expansys today and they said they were getting shipments tomorrow
    HotIce05 likes this.
    05-12-2011 10:52 AM
    Clove UK carries them. They are expecting a shipment early next week.

I just ordered with clove, and they said they are expecting a shipment a week from today, the 19th.
    05-12-2011 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD