06-03-2011 11:28 AM
28 12
    well they announced the date for the galaxy tab 10 not too long ago right? anyone believe they might announce the galaxys s2 for u.s. carriers later this month? i really hope so.
    Here's to hope! I'm holding out for the Galaxy S2 on Verizon (...under the horrible branded name I can't mention without disdain. :P) If I don't hear anything credible by mid-July though, I don't know what I'll switch to...

I hope the carriers learn soon that this game is getting old. The "game" being the US getting products 6-months late with more restrictive software and cringe-worthy, carrier-specific pet names.
    06-03-2011 01:33 AM
    All I know is that if they can figure a way to cram an LTE modem into a GSII and sell it stateside before Oct1, they'll get my upgrade....Honestly, since the LTE modem is a such a power draw, and would already necessitate a thicker device, they'd probably be able to get away with throwing a much fatter battery in there and advertising their amazing battery life per charge.
    06-03-2011 03:33 AM
    Well the Tab 10.1 will have LTE while maintaining the slim form factor, so here's to hoping they can do the same for the SGS II!
    06-03-2011 11:28 AM
28 12