Good video: flying through the interface and applications

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
renders Google Earth and Maps flawlessly. This handset is phenominal. He already had it rooted as well : )

at 7:03 he farts lol

Device runs flawless. I'm impressed

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
at 7:03 he farts lol
Hahaa! Good ears man. I figured he was just doing the recording sitting on that leather sofa and moved strangely.There's shaping up to be all kinds of goodies in this video lol. I was just laughing at the web site and girl he knew to go to ahead of time to make a point of showing on this video. cough Sasha grey cough. Shame on him for showing and shame on me for knowing

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Great Video man I love this phone... I have to make a decision after this and the Bionic get released... Boy my head hurts.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Arent all modern phones with dual core processors perform at the same speed? My Atrix works just like that too... im just sayin...

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Arent all modern phones with dual core processors perform at the same speed? My Atrix works just like that too... im just sayin...
True. The biggest thing with this phone though is that it will be available across all 4 major u.s. carriers with it's power. For those not on ATT the Atrix isn't even an option. Plus those that prefer larger screens, brand loyalty, keeping a phone stock and not looking to use Moto interface, yada yada....

What launcher is he using in the video??

Go launcher ex with some kind of custom icons

Last edited:

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
True. The biggest thing with this phone though is that it will be available across all 4 major u.s. carriers with it's power. For those not on ATT the Atrix isn't even an option. Plus those that prefer larger screens, brand loyalty, keeping a phone stock and not looking to use Moto interface, yada yada....
That is true too. But having an Nvidia Tegra processor on my phone is a dealbreaker for me cuz im a gamer and i love games that they making for it. To each his own... btw im not using moto interface im using launcherpro... and I actually really like touchwiz interface but seen people saying they'll be replacing it with launcherpro LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21