What sites can you purchase the S2 from?
    05-24-2011 11:12 PM
    Expansys-USA seems to be the most reliable I have seen
    05-25-2011 12:28 AM
    They are in stock at expansys. You could buy today and have tomorrow.
    05-25-2011 06:14 AM
    negrielectronics also sells it but is currently on backorder.
    05-25-2011 06:44 AM
    People really paying $750USD for this phone?!
    05-31-2011 10:34 PM
    That's how much it costs... Stateside we are spoiled by carrier subsidies. When this launches on U.S. carriers, it will be a fraction of that on a two year contract
    06-01-2011 09:26 AM
    People really paying $750USD for this phone?!
    People are paying a lot more than that for it. That's currently on the lower side of pricing. Supply and demand is a pretty simple concept.
    06-01-2011 04:04 PM
    When expansys gets more in stock I'm going to order one. I tried Android on the Atrix and I really didn't like that phone, so I went back to the iPhone 4. I'm tired of iOS, so now I'm looking to go back to android. There's no telling when it'll come to the US and I'd have to pay full price so I might as well get one now.
    06-01-2011 07:09 PM
    That's how much it costs... Stateside we are spoiled by carrier subsidies. When this launches on U.S. carriers, it will be a fraction of that on a two year contract
    ya like the nexus s 4g is msrp $599. but im just sayin that if people wait it would be ~$200ish on a carrier contract. just in MY opinion phones arent worth the msrp/retail price without a contract discount and its craziness that people would spend $750 on a phone ...
    06-02-2011 11:50 AM
    People are paying a lot more than that for it. That's currently on the lower side of pricing. Supply and demand is a pretty simple concept.
    so is Patience lol
    rinnr1 likes this.
    06-02-2011 11:51 AM
    ya like the nexus s 4g is msrp $599. but im just sayin that if people wait it would be ~$200ish on a carrier contract. just in MY opinion phones arent worth the msrp/retail price without a contract discount and its craziness that people would spend $750 on a phone ...
    True the phone would most likely be around $200 with a contract, but then you'll be signing a contract. Sometimes people don't want to sign a new contract or aren't eligible for an upgrade. I fall into the latter category. I used my upgrade on the Atrix, which in my opinion was a crap phone. This means if I want to wait for the GS2 to come out on AT&T, I'm going to be paying msrp price anyway. Another downside to waiting for it to come to AT&T is by then it'll have all that lovely carrier bloatware.
    06-02-2011 01:24 PM
    True the phone would most likely be around $200 with a contract, but then you'll be signing a contract. Sometimes people don't want to sign a new contract or aren't eligible for an upgrade. I fall into the latter category. I used my upgrade on the Atrix, which in my opinion was a crap phone. This means if I want to wait for the GS2 to come out on AT&T, I'm going to be paying msrp price anyway. Another downside to waiting for it to come to AT&T is by then it'll have all that lovely carrier bloatware.
    YA i understand that. I sold my bb pearl back in 2006 for 300 cash to a guy that was mid contract with vzw

Funny i saw this article today too lol ...

Teen Sells His Kidney for an iPad 2. Teen Now Regrets It - Gizmodo
    06-02-2011 03:24 PM
    You also get a watered down, bloated version. International versions get updates faster as well. Some people are happy with waiting for things. Others such as myself pay for convenience.
    06-02-2011 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD