06-15-2011 04:44 PM
31 12
tools
    Everyone switching from Blackberrys and iPhone, you need to remember to have your data plans switched over to the "Smartphone Unlimited" plans. Customer service can do it, but they might hit the stupid wall and tell you that you need to get on the 2GB plan. If they tell you that, just hang right up and call back, or just go into a corporate AT&T store. The BB and iPhone data plans aren't compatible with Android, WP7, or HP devices.

thanks for that. thats what i was worried about. i got fed up with waiting for the att release so i upgraded to an iphone 4 to sell it and just buy a sg2 on amazon or something.

but for the sim card, should i just get an adapter for it or get another one from at&t
    06-13-2011 01:16 PM
    Never seen more than 1.7 down on my iPhone 4, same area Im getting almost 6 down on the SGS2. BTW, the phone is so much more than cellular speed. It may be the best cell phone made yet.
    I know this question is off topic, but can you please tell me if you sucessfully are able to sync via Samsung Kies (contacts, calendar, notes, pictures, music) and so on, specially PIM (Personal Information Management) contacts, calendar and note entries? with microsoft Outlook?
    06-13-2011 08:35 PM
    Am new here, just registered. Ive been using my s2 for about 3 weeks now. I have a UK model I bought onlin and I'm on Rogers in Canada. I just swapped my similar from my bb and called to get my data switched over trouble allow tethering. I am impressed with the s2. It's slick, really slick.

After I d/l'd the Sam lies app my synching went smoothly.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2011 12:34 AM
    What do people coming from the typical US four button Android layout think of the hardware button the GSII features? Yay or nay? I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should hold out, or just import one.
    06-14-2011 08:06 PM
    I actually prefer the button layout with a hardware home button. I think this is superior to the 4 key layout, and no features are missing.
    06-15-2011 06:04 AM
    Everyone switching from Blackberrys and iPhone, you need to remember to have your data plans switched over to the "Smartphone Unlimited" plans. Customer service can do it, but they might hit the stupid wall and tell you that you need to get on the 2GB plan. If they tell you that, just hang right up and call back, or just go into a corporate AT&T store. The BB and iPhone data plans aren't compatible with Android, WP7, or HP devices.
    I have an iPhone 4 and a Captivate. Had the iPhone first. I switch between them all the time and the data works fine. I remember there was a setting change for a Blackberry to an iPhone though.
    06-15-2011 04:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD