From what I see, today marked the separation of the carrier versions on AC as far as posting threads goes. While the world version of the newest Galaxy isn't exactly the "Attain", it seems like it's only being used on ATT by importers here in the U.S. We may be benefitting from faster speeds than 3G while getting better battery life because the new "to be, not to be LTE" concern isn't a factor since it's still in infancy. My question is do/will ATT'ers hit a sweet spot with speed on our network while possibly getting better battery life (assuming all carriers get their respected 4g with S2)? What are some of the faster speeds being witnessed?
    06-07-2011 11:12 PM
    this has the nice fast possible att 4g(3g+) that shouldnt hurt battery life but the speeds are more of a fast 3g compared to wimax lte
    06-11-2011 02:55 PM
    This is exactly what I'm banking on. I am on the verge of picking up a UK version, and use it until A) 4G matures on other networks and B) GSIII gets released.
    06-14-2011 08:26 PM
    This is exactly what I'm banking on. I am on the verge of picking up a UK version, and use it until A) 4G matures on other networks and B) GSIII gets released.
    We should be good if AT&T got it's act together in the user's given city with "advanced backhaul*". I strolled into a store to check out an Infuse and did a speedtest and got 5mbps down which is good so I guess things are turned on in my area. Looking on YouTube I have been browsing for a long time to see if anybody has had excellent speeds with AT&T HSPA+ and they were ALWAYS sub-par results until I found this.
    I believe Sammy's SII has the same Category14 21mbps download capabilities as the their Infuse so this is what potential there is. Finally great results with their "3.5G" and it'll only get better. From what I've seen anything at 7 or 8 Megs is basically an instant download so I'll be satisfied.
    06-21-2011 12:22 AM