picture of my new GSII

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
That is correct such as the Galaxy S I or II or the other alternative (the at&t vibrant or Infuse 4G) would have to be rooted and a custom ROM install to make think Samsung Kies the device is supported.

I think I read somewhere, Samsung was looking into supporting US carrier version of the Galaxy devices on Kies.

Sent from my GT-I9100

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That is correct such as the Galaxy S I or II or the other alternative (the at&t vibrant or Infuse 4G) would have to be rooted and a custom ROM install to make think Samsung Kies the device is supported.

I think I read somewhere, Samsung was looking into supporting US carrier version of the Galaxy devices on Kies.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks for this information. I didn't know. I'll have to look into this more to make sure I can sync with Outlook. It's really a requirement for me in a smartphone. Leave it to the big telecoms to mess up a perfect phone. I guess they don't like Microsloth as much I don't like Microsloth :)

Last edited:

arstocker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to share this picture of my new Galaxy SII and to let users that Samsung Kies software does work, it is able to sync all contacts, calendar and note entries from Outlook and also in addition it is able to sync music (itune library), photos and even videos.

I'm so happy with my device so far, I'm still reading settings, instructions and installing apps.
Nice! Can't wait to get mine.

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The device looks beautiful. Wanted to get one myself but thru the subsidized price. Since it didn't come out yet... I brought myself a g2x to play with.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I love my device and it's responsiveness. It responds fast to every input, no lag whatsoever.

And the battery, lasts an eternity.

Sent from my GT-I9100