Hi there,

I received my Samsung Galaxy S2 today and all seemed well until I discovered that YouTube videos over the full web interface are very blocky as if they seem to lack the hardware acceleration which would normally make the videos look very smooth had it been present. Its not just YouTube actually that is doing this, its anything that plays flash basically and even things like BBC iPlayer show me the same shocking result. It really does make the video look really bad. Not only is the picture an issue but I have also noticed the audio being out of sync so that's another major problem. It would be great if someone came out with a solution and for people already having such a similar problem facing such a similar situation, I think this would be of great help to them as well.

P.S Hi everyone, as you can see this is my first post on androidcentral forums, you can probably tell I'm new to here so just introducing myself to the community.
    06-30-2011 04:30 PM
    What network are you on, at&t? I'm on at&t and I get very good reception and have not had any problems streaming videos on youtube.

Try streaming over wi-fi and see if that fixes the problem, if so then it's your HSPA connection or better said a carrier issue.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    06-30-2011 09:25 PM