Can an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S II work on t-mobile?

amazingjay

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a tmobile sim card and I'm wondering if Galaxy S2 can work on tmobile. If not, how about boost mobile (so I can easily buy a disposable sim card).

funandroid

May 9, 2011
Visit site
gosh. I'll have to go with g2x then.

BTW, have you heard bout if/when they'll be "officially" rolling Galaxy S2 in North America?
That's the million dollar question...
Latest rumors say that it'll be released this month end or start of August. That's for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint.
There is a GS2 variant with 4.5" screen(Samsung Hercules) coming to T-mobile on Sept 26th.

I was gonna go with G2x too... but the Super AMOLED+ and the new touchwiz is just amazing

perrk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
bought a GSII in France two weeks ago at Darty, brought it back, popped a T-Mobile SIM in it, and it worked. Data is very slow on T-Mobile however, and Google Voice, Navigation, etc. are therefore somewhat unstable. On AT&T now, phone feels 2x faster, and Google Voice works perfectly now. Hope this helps.

ton987

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
no u could use h2o ... its new and they runing on at&t network .... and they have 60 unlimited talk text and web ... u should look them up u could use the iphone on it to .... :D

eumakai

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
only if you get a Galaxy S II T989 (t-mobile version) unlocked. The international i9100 doensn't work with t-mobile's 4G speeds.

I have the t989 unlocked and I"m using it with T-Mobile currently.