Sandisk Micro SD 64GB $59.95 on Amazon

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The catch is that it says it "ships in 2-5 weeks." However, I placed my order on Friday and I just got an email today saying it was shipped. In my experience, Amazon almost always fulfills orders faster than they say they will.

Anyway, $59.95 here if you're interested in giving it a shot.

GUARDiAN921

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow, AND it's a Class 10/UHS-1 card too, from a well-known brand as well. Don't even have an SGSIII yet but I think I'll order this right now. Good looking out!

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Great catch! Just pulled the trigger. I passed on the class 6 cause I wanted this one and was ready to buy it at $90! Woohoo!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Amazon has a price guarantee policy? I just ordered this same item (it shipped from a different vendor) about a week ago at ~$80.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 0.001 using Tapatalk 2

shatter71

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if Amazon has a price guarantee policy? I just ordered this same item (it shipped from a different vendor) about a week ago at ~$80.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 0.001 using Tapatalk 2

I think the policy is to adjust the price up to the point that the item has shipped. BUT, I have had them adjust the price after the fact as a "one time courtesy" so I would recommend sending an email request and see what they say.

Alfonsca

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The catch is that it says it "ships in 2-5 weeks." However, I placed my order on Friday and I just got an email today saying it was shipped. In my experience, Amazon almost always fulfills orders faster than they say they will.

Anyway, $59.95 here if you're interested in giving it a shot.

Just bought 1 :). Saw the one for $55 on Amazon but it was a class 6 with a lot of FAIL complaints. It's going into my VZW GSIII and reviews of this card in the GSIII are 4* at least. Thanks for the tip!:cool:

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on July 3rd....its estimated delivery as of today is .....Thursday July 26, 2012 - Thursday August 9, 2012

this is the longest i have ever waited for anything on Amazon

good thing I have a 32 to hold me over lol:confused:

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine way back when and it still hasn't shipped either. I wonder what the problem is, doesn't seem like it should take this long unless they were selling inventory they don't have.

B&H have the class 6 64gb version for $59 in stock.

Anyone know if class 6 vs class 10 makes any practical difference?

Yes, it makes a difference. There is an article where someone tested the class 6 versus class 10 in the S3 and the class 10 was faster obviously. Class 6 should still be sufficient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Amazon lists a new $108 64GB Class 10 with "New Version" in the description. My guess is the first batch maybe had issues and Sandisk replaced them. Thus the low price and the very limited availability.

noturbizniss

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So mine says delivery of July 30-August 15. I chatted with Baljeet on amazon and following is our transcript (at least he did;t pretend his name was steve of john). Looks like they really have no clue...

Baljeet:Hello, my name is Baljeet. I'll be happy to help you.
Are you referring to the order for:
SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC Card Plus Adapter (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)
Me:Yes i am
Baljeet:I'm sorry to inform that currently we've not received the supply of this memory card from the suppliers. It may take 1-2 months for us to get this in stock again.
Me:The shipment date on my order still shows estimated delivery of July 30 - August 13th
Baljeet:Currently this item isn't in stock and as your order is in queue. So we'll surely deliver it by our promised delivery time frame of Jul 30, 2012 - Aug 13, 2012
Currently as per the website it may take 1-2 months, if a new customer place the order for this now.
I want to inform that the supply of this item is very low and demand is so high. So please be assured that you're going to get this deliver by Jul 30, 2012 - Aug 13, 2012

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1