What case are you using.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
What's up everyone. Was very curious as to see what cases you talk were using on the GS3. I'm using a bumper actually.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
i have a casemate glam and a CruzerLite TPU case, but now i'm getting the Speck Candyshell I just ordered off Amazon should be here Wed :D

rjenkin41

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Casemate - I have no idea what it's called. It's just white and gray, that's all I know and it has grip on the side of the case.

Also, I dropped the phone (facedown) on the concrete the other day, and it protected the screen so I'm happy with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Went from a transparent cruzerlite, to candyshell, and finally to a semi rigid incipio. Sticking with incipio for now due to sleek profile and texture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Currently a Rearth slim lite in black (they don't have clear or Sammy blue). It is a very good case and I like it a lot. I have on order two different similar style cases in blue and one in clear to try out. They should be here in a week or so.
In the past I have used the Otterbox and it definitely will protect a phone against anything short of nuclear holocaust but they make a sleek phone a phone book in size and shape. I have also used just ZAGG film all 'round on a Palm Pre+ and it did a nice job of protecting against minor tragedies.

tripsbacks

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've got a cheap Rocketfish hardshell case and the official Samsung flip case. I usually rock it naked, but damn you almost have to have a case

parapluie

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Went from a transparent cruzerlite, to candyshell, and finally to a semi rigid incipio. Sticking with incipio for now due to sleek profile and texture.

How much bigger was the CandyShell case than the Incipio? Or was it more of a texture thing?

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Candyshell is definately bulkier than the incipio which makes a big difference on a phone of this size...also texture on incipio is a flat/matte style finish that makes it less slippery when compared to the speck candy. Both are great cases, but in my case the incipio won out.Hope that helps.....Purchased the incipio at my local AT&T store.

Reactions: parapluie

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
incipio salicylic hard shell w/ silcone core - grey and yellow

Oh, I really like the syllicrylic *spellcheck* car on many iPad. Heard bad things about the galaxy s3 version though. What's your thoughts on it. Is it bulky?

I'm currently rocking the Protective hardshell case btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge