What case are you using.

fireidiot

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I brought this case from bestbuy..great protection..Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

And I brought this one off of eBay..best looking case of the two but protects less..Click to view quoted image

All together..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm using the same case from Best Buy, I believe that's the Platinum case from Seido. I wish the OB Defenders were available. I used a Defender with all my iPhones and need had an issue. I am an Electrician and a Firefighter, so I'm pretty rough on a phone.

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a couple cheapies from monoprice.com, a clear hard plastic and a white TPU.
HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!
Less than $4 each, less than $3 shipping. I was tempted to order a black one too just to try it out, but didn't at this time. Monoprice stuff is insanely cheap (inexpensive) but usually pretty good quality. I figure this way I can get a feel for what type of case I like and if I decide to get a nicer one I'll at least know what I want. But there's a good chance either of these cases will be nice enough as-is.

Reactions: vic_singh

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
On Amazon, the Aduro shell/holster/kickstand at $20. Don't use the holster but the shell/kickstand is great. Shows the phone well, offers some protection and the kickstand is superb. Came from a Tbolt so I needed a kickstand.

This S3 is the bomb; glad I made the jump. And with the Aduro....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
On Amazon, the Aduro shell/holster/kickstand at $20. Don't use the holster but the shell/kickstand is great. Shows the phone well, offers some protection and the kickstand is superb. Came from a Tbolt so I needed a kickstand.

This S3 is the bomb; glad I made the jump. And with the Aduro....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Just took a look at that case and it looks like the top of the phone is exposed. Nice looking case but I'd be worried if it just happened to fall on the unexposed side!

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got my s3 and I'm a looking to get a case. Well I wanted opinions on which is best. The price doesn't matter but I need it to not be bulky but has to protect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got my s3 and I'm a looking to get a case. Well I wanted opinions on which is best. The price doesn't matter but I need it to not be bulky but has to protect

I have an Acase and LOVE IT!! Perfect balance of slimness and protection! Its a dual layer case.

anon(855420)

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
My Incipio Feather came today. It's not as neon as the color's name implies, but that's okay. I like it. The case is a bit thinner than the thickness of a dime, and it just barely leaves a lip around the edge of the screen in case you set it face down. It pops on and off easily while still fitting securely on the phone. I wish it came in white too, but I might have to order one more color and get the Alpine White Rearth.

editdroid9

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I got the hard shell, soft feel case from Case-ology.com. $7, free shipping. my wife got the gel case, also $7. We both like our cases. the feature I like about my case most is the raised ridge around the bezel, which helps me avoid hitting the back button when turning the phone from Vertical to horizontal, like when launching a youtube link.

gera815

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
My acase arrived today and I love it. It has double protection. I first had the Samsung flip cover and it was such a drag. I got tired of flipping it open and closing it again

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Got a new rocket fish tpu smoke case from best buy today.. looks nice...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

Tech21 Impactology. $29 and super slim profile. Material and feel are way high end and justify the price.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Me too! ! LOVE this case! !

My acase arrived today and I love it. It has double protection. I first had the Samsung flip cover and it was such a drag. I got tired of flipping it open and closing it again

ACASE FTW!!!!!!! :D

These people have no idea what they're missing!! This Acase is right in between a Diztronic and commuter case as far as bulk goes. For quality and value......it simply CANNOT be beat it!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante