Best Exercise Case/Armband for Samsung Galaxy s3?

Sammyc53

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I would not exercise with my S3. It is way to big and expensive to risk damage from rain, falls, and sweat. The S3 arm bands are huge. Kinda looks like you have a tablet strapped to your arm. Go out and buy a small cheap mp3 player for 15 dollars. You will be happy you did.

Also, never listen to music when running on / near the street, bike paths, etc. Your life is more important than a playlist.

I run during work hours and have no choice but to keep my phone on me. Plus, RunKeeper is an amazing companion, being able to track stats keeps me motivated and running more.

Lewispaul88

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Nice cover, I m looking for this type of strip cover as I am regularly running so i use to keep my phone at home, but now i can carry it with me and use runkeeper application to track my record.

SaintBreesy09

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This thing is a piece FYI. Bought on Amazon for about $8 and after a few weeks of doing my normal biking, running, lifting routine, the strap is tearing off at the seems and will not doubt tear completely in due time. I have the UAG case (pretty slim) on the GS3 and it fits it there snugly but nothing to rip stitching off. It is just a cheap POS ultimately. For what it's worth.

SaintBreesy09

May 10, 2013
Visit site
http://img.tvc-mall.com/uploads/details/MLC-I9300-105G-1.jpg

Look at this, I found it on one of my suppliers` online store....just for $2.4....very cheap but I`m not interested in samsung armbands..Hope what I found can help you....

This thing is a piece FYI. Bought on Amazon for about $8 and after a few weeks of doing my normal biking, running, lifting routine, the strap is tearing off at the seems and will not doubt tear completely in due time. I have the UAG case (pretty slim) on the GS3 and it fits it there snugly but nothing to rip stitching off. It is just a cheap POS ultimately. For what it's worth.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site