Which screen protector should I get?

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S3, international version, still waiting for it to get here. I also already ordered a case:
BoxWave Samsung Galaxy S3 DuoSuit - Slim-Fit Ultra Durable Galaxy S III TPU Case with Stylish "S" Design on Back - (Jet Black) (BoxWave Samsung Galaxy S3 DuoSuit - Slim-Fit Ultra: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics), I dont know if it will fit my needs but I will see when everything gets here.
One thing I?ve been wanting is to buy a Screen Protector on Amazon.co.uk site but I dont know which one to get. Was going to buy the Zagg InvisibleShield but lots of people say it feels like rubber and that it has an orange colour...
What did you guys get for your S3 and that you recommend me to get also? Thanks for your input :)

Cheers

Andy Adler

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Steinheil Nano Clear. Easy to apply, feels terrifically smooth and is pretty much invisible. I'm using it in place of the stock protector on the Otterbox Defender. Huge improvement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Steinheil Nano Clear. Easy to apply, feels terrifically smooth and is pretty much invisible. I'm using it in place of the stock protector on the Otterbox Defender. Huge improvement.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for ur input, m8.
I ordered the Steinheil curved crystal, do you know it? It has good feedback I think, lets hope it dosent give me any trouble with my Acase Superleggera Pro case and my Boxwave Duosuite case.