Otterbox defender with screen protector removed

AppleGeek21

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody has a solution for the way the phone feels after the screen protectors removed. The sides do feel a little weaker but the increase in screen clarity is pretty nice, which could be maintained by putting another screen protector maybe a zagg or something on.

Andy Adler

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I replaced the Defender's stock protector with a Steinheil Nano Clear. Very happy with the results. Much, much clearer than the stock.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

badodds

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing and got a cheap pack of screen protectors from Ebay. I'm happy with a clearer screen, but I don't notice any weakness with any part of the Otterbox.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
What about the Defender with out any screen protector at all? Is the case too loose?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

MarkMoosh

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have found the,same issue with my case being kind of creaky sounding when i push down on my gs3'sI power and voulume buttons. It is very minimal. I havent found any real solutions. I've tried puting a business card or screen cleaning cloth inside of the plastic shell to tighten everything up but it doesn't seem to help, it just stretches the plastic. If anyone has any idea of how to fix the give,in the sides orf the,case please reply. Many people appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool